- Has your firm implemented a targeted marketing and practice development plan that ensures a continuous flow of quality new clients and retains current clients?
- Do you regularly increase the volume of new business from your existing clients and referral sources?
- Do you engage highly profitable work or are you continually competing on price?
- Are your firm’s services creating value for your clients? Would your clients agree?
- Does your firm’s marketing plans and activities differentiate you from your competition?
- Are you and your partners achieving a high level of ROI for your investments in practice development activities?
If you responded negatively to any or all of the above questions, contact us to discuss a customized Accountants Advisory Group Marketing Retreat.
Accountants Advisory Group’s Customized Approach
Our retreat facilitation services are customized and adapted to fit your firm’s unique needs and goals.
No two CPA firms are alike, therefore, Marketing Retreats should not be “one size fits all” or “out of a box” and pre-packaged. At Accountants Advisory Group, we custom-design our approach to retreat planning and facilitation to increase effectiveness and maximize results. Our retreat facilitation services are based upon many factors, including your firm’s culture, the size of your firm, geographic service area, the marketplace, the types of current and desirable clients, service offerings, niches and specialty practice areas, succession planning issues, and your firm’s goals and objectives.
To schedule a complimentary retreat facilitation consultation and evaluation, contact Nancy Damato, President, Senior Consultant, Marketing & Business Development Services of Accountants Advisory Group. With more than 25 years of accounting firm marketing experience, Nancy can assist you in evaluating and implementing the right course for your firm.
Please contact Nancy A. Damato at 845-265-9046 or e-mail Nancy@AccountantsAdvisory.com for more information.