- The RedZone article “Predictions for 2017 and Beyond“ was republished on the Inside Public Accounting website on December 16, 2016.
- The RedZone article “Predictions for 2017 and Beyond” was republished on the NJCPA website on December 13, 2016.
- “Continuous Recruiting” —Published in the September/October 2016 issue of New Jersey CPA.
- “Act Now to Implement Profit-Enhancing Changes” was published in the April 2016 issue of the Public Accounting Report.
- Joe Tarasco was quoted in Forbes Insight regarding “The Future of the Accounting Industry in 2015” on January 21, 2015.
- “Succession Medicine: Game-Changing Talent And Swift Execution”, the second installment of a 3-part article— Published in the April 2014 issue of Public Accounting Report.
- “For Whom Succession Tolls: Prep Your Firm to Survive”, the first installment of a 3-part article— Published in the March 2014 issue of Public Accounting Report.
- “Choosing a Facilitator”—Published in the Jan/Feb 2014 issue of New Jersey CPA.
- “Move Out of the Comfort Zone and Into the RedZone” —CPA Practice Management, June 2013
- “Lack of Implementation”—CPA Practice Management, May 2012.
- “Overcoming the Perfect Storm” —CPA Practice Management, June 2011.
- “Going Forward with Partner Retreats” —Published in the Nov/Dec 2008 issue of New Jersey CPA.
- “Remaining an Independent Firm” –Published in the September 2008 CPA Leadership Report.
- “Succession Planning – A Daily Routine”– Article published in the August 2008 CPA Leadership Report.
If you would like a reprint of any of the following articles, please Contact Us.