No two CPA firms are alike; therefore, firm retreats should not come “one size fits all” or “out of a box” and pre-packaged. At Accountants Advisory Group, we custom design our approach to retreat planning and facilitation to increase effectiveness and maximize results. Our retreat facilitation services are customized based upon many factors including your firm’s culture, the size of your firm, geographic service area, marketplace, the types of current and desirable clients, service offerings, succession planning issues, industry niches, and your firm’s goals and objectives.
- Has your firm implemented a targeted marketing and practice development plan that ensures a continuous flow of quality new clients and retains current clients?
- Do you regularly increase the volume of new business from your existing clients and referral sources?
- Do you engage highly profitable work or are you continually competing on price?
- Are your firm’s services creating value for your clients? Would your clients agree?
- Does your firm’s marketing plans and activities differentiate you from your competition?
- Are you and your partners achieving a high level of ROI for your investments in practice development activities?
If you responded negatively to any or all of the above questions, contact us to discuss a customized Accountants Advisory Group Marketing Retreat.