- Has your firm implemented a targeted marketing and practice development strategy that ensures a continuous flow of new quality clients and retains current clients?
- Do you regularly increase the volume of new business from your clients and referral sources?
- Do you gain your share of highly profitable work or are you continually competing on price?
- Are your firm’s services creating value for your clients? Would your clients agree?
- Does your marketing strategy differentiate you from your competition?
- Are you spending an effective amount of the right type of time and money on your marketing activities?
Practice Development Program
Our experienced professionals work closely with CPAs to develop and implement targeted marketing programs that create positive results and ensure long-term firm profitability and success. We coach individuals and teams on an ongoing basis to develop, implement and monitor personal and niche marketing plans.
Accountants Advisory Group’s Marketing Program includes a full range of marketing services:
- Creating firm wide strategic marketing plans, and niche development plans.
- Practice development and sales training.
- Developing partner and staff personal marketing plans and goals.
- Advertising and public relations programs including articles, speaking engagements, newsletters, social media, and webinars.
- Turn-key webinar solutions for sales and marketing presentations.
- Creating custom marketing materials, web sites and social media design and content.
- Contemporary practice development training, and proposal assistance.
- Event planning, including client receptions, networking functions and seminars; and
- Assistance with marketing database, contact relationship management and information systems.
Accountants Advisory Group will regularly monitor and assess your marketing plans and systems, measure the results of your marketing activities and efforts, and perform updates as necessary to ensure that your firm maintains its marketing momentum – for maximum growth and success.
Please contact Nancy A. Damato at 845-265-9046 or e-mail Nancy@AccountantsAdvisory.com for more information.