Including Partner Compensation Structure and Performance Management
The Timeless Practice
The future of a successful Certified Public Accounting firm is often determined by the type and long-term impact of the partners’ decisions. The ability to identify potential opportunities, challenges and conflicts, as well as make effective decisions to resolve problems, is essential to the ongoing success of a firm. The diverse skills needed to create and manage a successful practice involve isolating the real issues, separating symptoms from causes and implementing sound, creative plans to ensure a positive, profitable future for the firm.
Managing the Practice Strategically
Through extensive hands-on experience in all areas of practice management, the professionals of Accountants Advisory Group help CPA firms structure sound practice management concepts.
We assist partners of today’s CPA firms in making strategic decisions including:
- Assisting firm management in the development and “implementation process” of strategic plans.
- Facilitating partner retreats and annual meetings.
- Coaching, advising, and leadership development for partners, directors, and managers.
- Implementing partner performance management and accountability programs.
- Evaluating partner compensation structure and resolving problems.
- Guiding succession planning, retirement issues and exit strategy options.
- Formulating criteria for election, development and admission of new owners.
- Providing guidance on firm governance, ownership and agreement structures.
- Directing mergers and acquisitions of accounting firms, including identification of potential candidates, due diligence, negotiations, valuations, and contract agreements.
- Coaching of partners, counseling and relationship improvement programs.
- Performing operational reviews and profit improvement studies.
Please contact Joseph A. Tarasco at 845-265-9046 or e-mail Joe@AccountantsAdvisory.com for more information.