As Certified Public Accountants and professionals with significant experience managing CPA firms, we are in a distinctive position to advise accountants. Having spent many years “in your shoes,” we are not just consultants. We know how to effectively address and provide solutions to the challenges facing CPA firms today.
– Joseph A. Tarasco, Founder, Accountants Advisory Group, LLC
Practical Industry Experience
The professionals of Accountants Advisory Group consult through practical industry experience, having held executive positions in the Certified Public Accounting industry in the areas of practice management, marketing and human capital. Our advisors include Certified Public Accountants, who speak from real-world experience to guide firms and help them make strategic and, at times, difficult but necessary decisions.
Our experienced professionals add value to accounting firm practices by helping CPAs:
- Develop strategic plans and action items to take their firms to the next level of success;
- Add value to their firms and increase profitability;
- Assist in developing partner performance and accountability programs along with related partner compensation structures;
- Creating staff career development and training programs as part of succession planning;
- Assisting with strategic mergers and acquisitions;
- Developing marketing programs for the firm and personal marketing plans for each partner together with practice development training.
Implementation Through Customized Services & Ongoing Support
Accountants Advisory Group not only assists partners in developing comprehensive and customized strategic plans, we provide ongoing support, manage implementation and monitor and assess results as well as efforts. We work closely and continuously with CPA firms to help them add value to their organizations, concentrate on their leadership and meet their evolving client and workforce expectations, to achieve their strategic long-term goals.