As Certified Public Accountants and professionals with significant experience managing CPA firms, we are in a distinctive position to advise accountants. Having spent many years “in your shoes,” we are not just consultants. We know how to effectively address and provide solutions to the challenges facing CPA firms today.
– Joseph A. Tarasco, Founder, Accountants Advisory Group, LLC
Our experienced professionals add value to accounting firm practices by helping Public Accounting Firms:
- Continuously increase profitability by managing the firm like a business.
- Evolve into a “future ready” firm with a vision for the future aligned with a succession plan.
- Going beyond partner accountability to achieve higher levels of firm success each year.
- Gaining a competitive edge in a targeted marketplace to attain above average growth.
- Compensation structures that motivate partners and staff to achieve the firm’s goals and objectives.
- Using M&A to expand geographically, grow and acquire needed talent, niches and specialty service areas.
- Attract and retain quality professional staff.
Implementation Through Customized Services & Ongoing Support
Accountants Advisory Group professionals provide much more than consulting and advisory services — we provide ongoing support, manage implementation, and monitor and assess results, as well as, efforts. We work closely and continuously with CPA firms to help them implement change and initiatives, concentrate on their leadership, and meet their evolving client and workforce expectations, to achieve their strategic long-term goals.